Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Baked Swordfish


It's finals week in Happy Valley and you bet I need "Brain Food"!! My mom always said eating fish before a test was a good move so I figured I would make swordfish and combine it with a few sides I've already posted on the blog. Polenta and Tzatziki sauce seem to complement just about any protein and because these sides were so fast to make I had plenty of extra time on my hands. (But to be honest, I probably should of used that time more wisely and studied more!)

Ingredients: Serves 2 to 3

Swordfish--- 1 LB
Cayenne Pepper--- 1 TBSP
Salt and Pepper--- To Taste

Polenta--- For Recipe click HERE

Tzatziki Sauce--- For Recipe click HERE


Step By Step:
  •   Preheat Oven to 400F

  • Make Tzatziki Sauce first (the longer it sits & seasons- the better!)


  • Season fish with cayenne, salt and pepper

  • Bake at 400F for 20 minutes

  • Let rest a few minutes before serving 
Hope you enjoy and good luck to every student during finals week!

No comments:

Post a Comment